samedi 12 septembre 2015

The dream came true! BLUE DREAM will be issued in a CD format!

BLUE DREAM
The BLUE DREAM album will be available
on physical support from 19 September 2015!



The dream came true!
BLUE DREAM will be issued in a CD format! Many of you wished my first album to be published on physical copy, and I sincerely thank you for this request. Your wish will be granted: a dream becomes reality. The CD will therefore be marketed in the shape of a tri-fold Digipack. The mastering was performed by Olivier Briand. His experience as sound engineer is recognized in the music circles and he has a proven career as a musician as well. I would like to thank him for his time, attention and dedication. It was a real pleasure to work with him. I enjoyed doing the graphical design for my album.

For more information you can you make a Facebook page for my event :
"The dream cam true! BLUE DREAM Will Be Issued in a CD!"

Thank you for your support and your trust.

Musically,
Sequentia Legenda

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire