samedi 2 juin 2018

Sequentia Legenda invited at Brainvoyager

Sequentia Legenda presenting RENAISSANCE

đŸŽ€ Brainvoyager "Electronic Fusion" #141


RENAISSANCE by Sequentia Legenda
Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Jos Verboven
Laurent, "Renaissance" is your fifth album. "Renaissance" means "rebirth". Do you wish your album "Renaissance" to be a rebirth of the Berlin School genre in particular? Do you think that the Berlin School genre of electronic music somehow had vanished? Speech Balloon on Microsoft

Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Sequentia Legenda:
I do not claim to say that my music is a rebirth of this musical movement, other musicians contribute to its perenniality, Kurtz Mindfields, Fryderyk Jona, Ron Boots to name but a few, not to mention the living legend Klaus Schulze. On the other hand, if I can make my contribution to the Berlin School with my music, then I would be proud and happy.

I believe that this beautiful musical movement still has beautiful days to live and that it will continue for a long time to make us dream and travel. I have my own vision: an extended vision of the Berlin School.“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft

RENAISSANCE by Sequentia Legenda
Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Jos Verboven
Do you think that the Berlin School genre still has enough variation to offer in this modern age? The genre was booming during the seventies of the last century. Maybe its time was just over? Speech Balloon on Microsoft

Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Sequentia Legenda:
„I remain convinced that this style is varied enough to entertain, relax and be conducive to introspection and meditation.

The 70's was a flourishing period, I was 5 years old and I still remember a more serene atmosphere. It was the emergence of an innovative musical style with the arrival of revolutionary instruments. My music is impregnated with this space-time and I wish to share, thanks to the instruments of today, this musical atmosphere with the analog grain so typical of this time. In this tumultuous world in whish we live, the Berlin School is likely to bring to the listeners a part of dream and escape“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft
Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Jos Verboven
What is it that attracts you so much in this genre? What's its secret? Speech Balloon on Microsoft

Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Sequentia Legenda:
I am attracted by the great creative freedom that this genre offers me.
It is sometimes like a call to which I answer present by dialing instinctively and without seeing time pass. I feel good when I'm in my creative "bubble", I'm in my world, the imagination helps me weave the sound canvas of my sonic landscape.

Its secret: an unlimited and timeless musicality.“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft


RENAISSANCE by Sequentia Legenda
Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Jos Verboven
I know that your biggest influence comes from Klaus Schulze, mainly from his work during the seventies of the last century. What do you think of his later work?“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft

Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Sequentia Legenda:
I have a deep respect for Klaus Schulze's musical career. His album Mirage was my real musical trigger. I really enjoyed listening to his early career compositions. For my part, I enjoyed the analog and digital break less and Dig It was a transition album that made me regret classics such as Timewind, Moondawn or Mirage. Nevertheless, I've hooked a lot with Trancefer or En=trance two 80's titles and Are You Sequenced? of the'90s in which I refound all the magic of Klaus.“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft
Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Jos Verboven
Are there other electronic musicians you appreciate and who influence you? Who are they? Speech Balloon on Microsoft

Speech Balloon on Microsoft  Sequentia Legenda:
My listening palette is quite wide, I like classical, jazz, pop. As for electronic music, I like Vangelis, Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream and Jean-Michel Jarre. I know that other musicians are currently producing quality tracks, I don't always find the time to listen to what's going on around me, I concentrate on my family life, my work and my music.“ Speech Balloon on Microsoft





I thank Jos Verboven (Brainvoyager), Modul303 Germany, Electronic Music Radio Venezuela and West Star Radio UK for their attention to my music.

Brainvoyager is the artist name of Jos Verboven (born 17 July 1962) a Dutch electronic music composer and musician. As "Brainvoyager" he also hosts a weekly radio show Electronic Fusion on the British radio station West Star Radio Ltd.



Google+ Sequentia Legenda    Facebook Sequentia Legenda   Pinterest Sequentia Legenda    Youtube Sequentia Legenda    Sequentia Legenda Official Website


www.sequentia-legenda.com






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire