mercredi 21 mars 2018

AMIRA 💕 an album for my two loves: my wife Amira and the Berlin School

🎹 The music of my heart for my sweetheart 🎹


Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music

A musical project with the name AMIRA ☀️


The idea of a musical project with the name AMIRA dates back to our marriage.
I wanted to please my future wife by dedicating an album to her. So, just a few days before the official ceremony, I really started the creative process of the first title "Amira Short Version". I had a certain pressure that stimulated my creative sphere and the desire to make a beautiful surprise, forcing me to surpass myself. It was therefore necessary to get straight to the point, thanks to the experience acquired with BLUE DREAM and the title
AU REVOIR
dedicated to Edgar Froese, I finally managed to produce in time the music I had in mind for this occasion.

Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music

A touch of romanticism 💐


For this first title, I wanted a global atmosphere that would reflect the image of my half:
dynamism, intelligence and beauty, a track that would be in agreement with the
Berlin School and with my feelings.

The orchestration constituted by the string instruments and the choirs,
articulated around the sequences, offered a touch of romanticism to this musical poem.
I worked with great sensitivity and in great discretion "Amira Short Version", in order to preserve the surprise effect.


Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music

AMIRA was played during the celebration 💒


I had managed to finalize the title the day before the wedding.
The rhythmic structure composed of pizzicatos, cymbals and sequences was in place, with orchestral layers and ethereal choirs supporting the melodic lines. This short version of Amira was played during the celebration, my wife was touched by my gesture.

It was a great moment and I remember it very well. I take this opportunity to thank her for her support throughout our musical adventure.

To conclude, here is a little anecdote.
When the melodic line composed of three notes fly over my sound landscape, it is possible with a little imagination and sensitivity to hear this: A-MI-RA ! 



Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music
Thanks to Alan Busby for his photo of my album


AMIRA testimonial 
📓


Sylvain Lupari (Canada): "Sequentia Legenda created quite a shock wave when he released his immensely poetic Blue Dream at the beginning of 2015. [...] the French musician announced in the early stage of autumn the making of his second opus which was inspired and dedicated to the love of his life, Amira. And as you were seduced by Blue Dream, as you will be invades by the very magnetizing approach of AMIRA. First of all, the approaches are identical even if the confrontations, as rhythmic as harmonious, cross the parallelism."
Sylvain Lupari (February 20th, 2016) Synth&Sequences








Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music

May 2018 : RENAISSANCE by Sequentia Legenda 🎹


"EXPLORE THE SOUND UNIVERSE"




Google+ Sequentia Legenda    Facebook Sequentia Legenda   Pinterest Sequentia Legenda    Youtube Sequentia Legenda    Sequentia Legenda Official Website

www.sequentia-legenda.com



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire