dimanche 4 juillet 2021

Three Astral Arches by Sequentia Legenda

Dear listeners,

I am pleased to announce that my new album "
CELESTIAL" is being finalised. A new musical adventure is coming to fruition, where challenges, surprises and hardships had to be faced.

With this new opus, I tried to get out of my comfort zone a bit.
The album consists of three tracks: "
Three Astral Arches", "Symphonic Dawn of the Stars" and "VOICES 55".



CELESTIAL by Sequentia Legenda

CELESTIAL
Three Astral Arches

The first track "Three Astral Arches" is almost finished.
It is a richly pigmented sound painting with a spiritual and mystical framework and atmosphere, created with the instrumental palette of analogue synths.

With a duration of 23:23, the three parts "Yasna", "Feldi" and "Jerrish" follow one another, each delivering their own atmospheres to dress this sound painting with a mystical patina and reinforcing the resonance of the harmonic tones.

The introduction is rather confusing
– I'll leave you with the surprise – it is built with effects from the AKS and ARP Odyssey mainly. The chords of the string instruments and the choirs unfold, gradually giving way to the different sequences that make up the rhythmic framework. The cymbals then reinforce the tempo. The velvety string ensembles of the famous Solina emerge in the distance to distil melodic lines here and there supported by subtle reverberation. The climax is reached with the addition of further drum elements to make way for the ethereal and spiritual finale consisting of choirs, effects, and a lulling of various crystalline sequences.



CELESTIAL by Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music
 

CELESTIAL
Entrance Into New Horizon

Dear listeners,

I am very pleased to announce that the work on my next opus "CELESTIAL" is progressing in a positive way, both musically and in terms of layout, giving me pleasure and satisfaction. The result corresponds to the idea that had germinated a few months earlier in my mind, it is the reflection of what I wish to communicate emotionally and artistically.
A new experience, a new sharing, that I will have the pleasure of presenting and bringing to light on September 21, 2021, the date of the album's release.

"CELESTIAL" is a symbiosis of different mythical instruments, all of them coming from the analogue era, such as the EMS Synthi AKS, the Moog modular, the ARP Odyssey, to name but a few. It's true that at the moment I use almost only virtual instruments, but these are carefully selected to match the analogue sound grain so typical of the mid-70s. I would also like to add that it is the turn of the fabulous Korg PS-3300 modular to join the set of analogue synthesizers. This is a first. This modular offers a wide sound palette and a great harmonic density: a "big" sound. I had a lot of fun working with this remarkable and truly unique instrument. I would like to add that when I was between 18 and 20 years old, I bought the Korg PS-3200 the "little brother" of the PS-3300 modular. I would like to take this opportunity to say a BIG thank you again to my father who helped me financially. I can invite you to discover a little more about the history of the encounter between the PS-3200 and myself by reading the blog article.







 

 


   Facebook Sequentia Legenda   Pinterest Sequentia Legenda   Youtube Sequentia Legenda   Sequentia Legenda Official Website


1 commentaire: