jeudi 24 décembre 2020

Sequentia Legenda's Christmas 2020

"This has been a special year
and we need music and hope even more."

Laurent Schieber (Sequentia Legenda)



Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music
Thank you in advance for your support

YOU CAN VOTE NOW
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

The competition is launched, the election is open!
You can vote for the best artists and the best CDs of 2020.

I am present on the list of artists 2020 (Sequentia Legenda) here.

My two albums "FIVE" and "BEYOND THE STARS" are on the list of the best CDs of 2020 here.

Thank you in advance for your support.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and long live the Music!

🎹🙏🎹 Laurent Schieber (Sequentia Legenda)


Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music
Corina Chirila
 

CORINA CHIRILA
PAINTING, MUSIC & EMOTIONS

I had the pleasure of discovering Corina's artistic works during a live broadcast "ELECTROSTATION" organised by Adrian Bancu in Romania, dedicated to the Berlin School.

Corina
Chirila is very talented and she spontaneously and kindly accepted to participate in my video retracing my six years on the Berlin School stage. The backgrounds in this film are Corina's paintings.

I invite you to watch the retrospective video of my vision of the the Berlin School.

Corina Chirila : "I use to draw and paint since the year 2000 when I was almost 14. Since then the beauty of the universe is inspiring me. I like to draw and paint all the things I dream of but cannot reach. The subjects of my art are related to science such as astronomy and biology (I am a biologist and I like to draw and pain biological subjects too) but I also express my feelings and toughts by my creation. Poetry is also inspiring me."

About Sequentia Legenda : "Music inspires me and I can almost see the stars, planets and galaxies. Listening to it, I can visualise their light and I feel like I am travelling. I imagine spheres, black holes and gravitational waves. I like to do some of my paintings while listening to electronic music."

https://desenepicturi.com/

https://www.facebook.com/artist.corina.chirila

 

Sequentia Legenda Berlin School music
Laurent Schieber aka Sequentia Legenda


SEQUENTIA LEGENDA'S WISHES
SENSITIVITY, SINCERITY & HOPE

We've been through a special year, and for my part, I find that musical sharing makes even more sense at this time. We all need music, escape, freedom.

I am happy to be able to live my dream and even more so in these complicated times, and being able to offer a share of the dream, a moment of relaxation, is a real joy for me.

I wish you a wonderful holiday season.

Long live music, long live the Berlin School!

🎹🙏🎹 Musical greetings from France,
Laurent Schieber (Sequentia Legenda)


Six Years of Sharing Music – A retrospective video of my vision of the Berlin School.



My 8 physical albums are for the occasion presented with the association of Corina Chirila's pictorial works. I am delighted to have been able to share during these first years my sound universes, to offer a part of dream and escape.  

 

 


   Facebook Sequentia Legenda   Pinterest Sequentia Legenda   Youtube Sequentia Legenda   Sequentia Legenda Official Website


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire